|Max Temperature||1000-1500 degree Celsius|
|Pricing||Prices are being variated between 2500 to 3500 per gram|
This Platinum Crucible offer high temperature strength and high melting point. Platinum offers oxidation resistance in air and oxygen; and corrosion resistance in acids and melted salts. Protect your investment with platinum tongs that reduce possible damage and scratches to platinum crucible when hot. Manufactured in standard form. Lids, crucibles, and tongs sold separately.
· Claisse molds and crucibles are made of 95% platinum, alloyed with 5% gold and are of exceptional purity. We also offer zirconium crucibles.
· Available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, our Pt/Au (95/5) molds and crucibles are in stock for immediate deliveries.
· Our heavy molds and crucibles are recommended because they have a longer useful life, better resistance to high temperatures and can be polished several times.
· Claisse has many precious metal accessories for your laboratory needs (dishes, tongs, tweezers, spatulas, special products and more).
· If your molds become damaged, Claisse offers a polishing service to repair their surfaces and recover their mirror aspect. If you want to do it in your laboratory, Claisse offers a polishing kit, reshaper and a training program.
· Claisse offers all our customers a scrap buyback program for used molds and crucibles as credit towards new platinum accessories. This precious scrap metal buyback policy applies to all other platinum, rhodium and gold accessories your laboratory uses.
· Prohibit contamination at high temperatures up to 2192 °F (1200 °C)